Gandullf

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back in LA

Hi I am back in LA, dealing with the mundane aspects of life. apparently a very rare ( for LA )lighting storm knocked out the power playing havack with the computer systems. My Server is back up but I have no internet connection at home, or work, a tempory situation I am sure... I have loads of photos to post somwhere including some here.
I had a great time in NM seeing old friends, making some real nice new ones, but I really missed re-connecting with some souls ...
some Highlights the PPD torch run previous post, Lots of Yoga & Meditation, A white water rafting trip with youth. My 2nd annual fire look out run 18.5 Mi up & back great veiw from the top of the mountain! I went through over a gallon of fluids in 2 hydration systems & 2 bottels... Packed up Camp a night of meditaion. down to Espanola to visit friends Then on the road....
gota go I'm using sombody else's PC GPSK

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home